Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Gifts Assessment


Our senior pastor just finished a 7-part series on the Spiritual Gifts (as listed in Romans 12).  I wish I had remembered the cartoon I shared with my choir members during the series ... but it was soon enough after for it to connect well with them.  Since I don't have the rights to post it on my blog, I'll have to describe it to you.  It’s not profound, but it will make you laugh (if you have a sense of humor).

There are a couple of guys sitting in what look to be living-room type chairs.  The caption reads, “Mr. Norlander, as your gift assessment consultant, I have the task of connecting you with the ministry you have tested most gifted to perform.  After much deliberation, it is my conviction that you’d serve the church best as a pew sitter."

That's enough to think about for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home