Monday, November 26, 2007

Worship Evangelism Revisited

Sally Morgenthaler's name became big in the mid-1990s with a well written, well reasoned book entitled "Worship Evangelism". I've read the book. We studied it together as a church staff in late 2001/early 2002. And we learned from it.

I lamented the disappearance of Sacramentis.com from the web a couple of years ago, but Morgenthaler's pilgrimage has been taking her elsewhere. Last week a friend sent me a link to this article that is worth reading for anyone who seeks to serve in the church today.

http://www.allelon.org/articles/article.cfm?id=402

Once you've read it, you'll understand some things differently. Any time I read an article by her, that's what happens to me.

That's enough to think about for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home