Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bob Kauflin - "The [Worship] Leader"

According to his web site WorshipMatters.com, Bob Kauflin recieved a piano performance degree from Temple University in 1976, then spent 8 years on the road with GLAD. Since then he continues to write and arrange for GLAD and others while serving in pastoral leadership on the local church level. He also maintains the Worship Matters website.

Out of that background he recently published, Worship Matters: Leading Others to Encounter the Greatness of God. I haven't bought the book yet. I'm hoping to be included in the free book give away drawing of those who comment on the posts on worship.com. You say I'm a cheapskate??? I say you read me correctly. I have to be. We'ry trying to keep food on the table for two teenage boys with huge appetites.

Anyhow, back to the subject. I viewed the first video post on worship.com today and found it quite eye-opening. You may find it that as well.



The peace of Christ to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home